Monday, December 26, 2016

How to Manifest Love

How can I Attract Real love to my life ? I wish someone told me this advice when I was a teenager, it will helped me a lot in those days when I finished my first love relationship. After ending my first relationship I remember that I started to date a lot of hot and attractive women but those relationships at the end where a mess. I can’t say it was there fault, it was all mine because I attracted that ! That’s right, if there is any law that works in this world and in our life is the law of the attraction. So how can I Manifest Love ? When I finished my first relationship I started to imagine myself surrounded by attractive women because I wanted to let know my ex that I could date better looking women, but I forgot about the true love and feeling, so that’s why at the end its all physically and a totally disaster. Whats the point of this ? The point is that we can use the law of attraction to manifest real love, to attract the best person that fit our personality and spirituality match.

Here are 5 tips that will help you to manifest love in your life:

  1. Heal your heart: You need to make peace with your past and heart. Past hurts will prevent you from magnetizing big love. You may not realize it, but resenting people or being unwilling to forgive them actually binds you to them. Make a list of the ex-lovers with whom you are still harboring grudges or resentment.
  2. Fall in love with yourself: Oscar Wilde said it best, “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” When you fall in love with yourself, the whole world mirrors that love back to you. Begin to care for yourself as if you are the most important person in the world. You deserve your own love and affection.
  3. Be the loving person you are: . The universe is always mirroring back to us. The more loving you feel, the more you become magnetically attractive to love.
  4. Believe it will happen: So, believing and knowing that your soulmate is out there is the most important part of the formula. If you learn to believe that The One is not only out there but is also looking for you, then true love can be yours.
  5. Feel the feelings of being with your soulmate: With eyes closed, drop into the feelings of having a soulmate in your life. Experience those wonderful feelings in every part of your body, believe and see yourself with the men or women you desire in your life.
Whether you want to manifest love, money, a new career, or simply a parking space it requires a certain level of emotional maturity. People that had really manifested love and success have learned the art of managing their thoughts and emotions so that even when doubt, fear or other limiting feelings pop up, they are not swept into a spiral of negativity. Do you think this is just casualty? I don’t believe that, I really believe they know the secret, they know how to use the law of the attraction. You know which is the best part of the law of the attraction? You know which is the best way to manifest love into your life ? The best part is that you can manifest love with the specific person that you want, if you deeply believe you can be with him or her. Start by becoming quiet and focusing within. Concentrate on what it would be like to be in relationship with this person. Forget about being tense, worried or afraid. Feel yourself, love yourself and imagine a perfect that that you will love to experience. The most important thing about this tips and advice is that you want to practice them daily, if you practice and imagine this only for one day, probably won’t work. The universe needs to know that you really desire it and the best way to achieve it and to show the universe you really desire is with persistence and consistency. how-to-manifest-love how-to-manifest-real-love

No comments:

Post a Comment